Come join the CoinMover team and grow with us. We have an amazing growth plan for the coming decade that is pretty rad.
If interested in any jobs listed below, please send a message to email@example.com with an introduction letter and your resume.
Most importantly, catch our attention! Compensation, equity share, and all other benefits are negotiable for the right candidate.
ATM Kiosk Specialist
CoinMover is seeking a machine service technician to perform all necessary tasks to keep our network of digital currency kiosks running trouble-free. No prior knowledge of these devices or tech required as its all-new anyway. Training is easy and fully paid.
– Drive a semi-frequent route to our digital currency ATM Kiosks.
– Remove cash from kiosks and transport safely back to the office(s), or regional bank branches to deposit cash in company business accounts.
– Consistently ensure retrieved money is reconciled with the kiosk reported totals.
– Stage, configure, and deploy new network kiosks, while servicing the current network ones.
– Must hold an active driver’s license and a reliable, registered and insured vehicle. We provide $2M+ in liability coverage over and above personal insurance.
– Must have an Android or iPhone with basic app knowledge; capable of learning and using company specific time tracking, messaging, e-mail apps.
– Must be 21+ with the ability to pass a criminal background check.
– Agility, since engineers sometimes can work in odd postures and move a heavy machine once in a while.
– High school graduate or equivalent (GED). However, strong work ethic, industry interest, job engagement, and rock-solid reliability are just as worthy.
– Former military, police, fire, or active CCP/LTC.
– Technology background or ability to learn how to perform routine maintenance on next-generation cryptocurrency digital currency devices.
– Loomis, Garda, Brink’s, or another armored car service experience on resume.
– The coverage is mostly over a geographical area that would require 2-3 hours to drive and complete 2-3 days/week.
– An ideal candidate would reside in a town central to the route coverage area.
Most importantly, the drive and desire to get in on a ground floor of a new startup and grow. One could potentially manage a team of drivers in many states and 1,000 machines.
Those with crypto industry knowledge and other skills and experience, are welcome to apply as will. Other openings and needs that aren’t necessarily clearly defined today may quickly come about tomorrow.