Come join the CoinMover team and grow with us. All positions are initially contract and/or freelance with the potential to turn into full time positions with benefits as we grow over the next 12-18 months.
If interested in anything below, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction letter and resume if interested.
Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
Thorough knowledge of FinCEN as it relates to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) rules and regulations. This is the primary requirement and there are no exceptions.
The holder of this position is responsible for developing and implementing an effective compliance and internal audit infrastructure including resources, organization, policies, and procedures; preparing and monitoring annual budgets for the compliance and internal audit programs; recruiting, directing, supervising and counseling professional staff; and reviewing and analyzing organizational compliance with internal controls established by CoinMover and external requirements as established state and federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for ownership and oversight of CoinMover’s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance programs.
- Establish, maintain and revise compliance policies and procedures reasonably capable of preventing unethical, illegal, or other conduct as defined by the U.S. Department of Treasury Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and all associated government regulations.
- Implement a transaction monitoring program that will identify transactions requiring Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) required to be filed with FinCEN.
- Communicate compliance standards and procedures to all employees, with a particular emphasis on training and the dissemination of training materials.
- Conduct an annual review and certification of all programs along with yearly compliance training for all CoinMover staff.
- Take all reasonable steps to achieve compliance through monitoring, auditing and implementing additional control systems designed to detect unethical, illegal, or other conduct as dictated by state and federal government regulations.
- Perform immediate corrective action when unethical, illegal, or other conduct not in compliance with policies and regulations has been identified.
- Periodically report on compliance matters and prepare reports for the Board of Directors, Chief Legal Counsel, and Chief Executive Officer as requested.
- Keep abreast of federal and state regulatory and legislative issues relating to the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry as it pertains to finance, money transmission statutes, and overall industry trends.
- Take all appropriate action to address compliance related issues with all third-party organizations that do business with CoinMover.
Advanced degree in law, business, and/or financial services is preferred but not required.
At least ten years of relevant experience required. Relevant experience will be weighted more heavily than an educational degree.
Knowledge of next-generation blockchain technology and overall cryptocurrency industry is a primary need and highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of government regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) of 1970, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules, Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, The USA PATRIOT Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) prohibited organization and person lists.
- Ability to develop and implement compliance standards and procedures to ensure effective corporate compliance and privacy programs. Personal certification of all policies and programs to state and federal regulators on an annual basis is required.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and communication abilities with skillful diplomacy and the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly and effectively, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and adhere to work deadlines.
While our ATM infrastructure and management software provides detailed logs, complete transaction history, and other associated reports, any technical background writing SQL queries for direct data analysis is extremely helpful for this position.
Content Contributor (Freelance)
We are looking for paid content contributors to write for our website and social media accounts. We have an immediate need to fill this remote freelance (part-time) position.
- Author one or two articles per week. Volume can vary depending on customer needs and industry trends.
- Average post length (750-1000 words) with topics geared towards beginners, how-to's, promoting crypto usage, blockchain fundamentals and other cryptocurrency basics.
- Price per article is negotiable.
- You have complete editorial independence to choose topics and will get full by-line and an author page with links to promote your own content if desired.
- Initial task will be to identify target audience and draft proposed article topics and outline for next three-to-six months.
- Content will be posted to the news/blog section of our website plus our Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, and Twitter social media accounts.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Basic familiarity with WordPress.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization techniques (SEO) including keyword optimization, meta-data, internal/external linking, and cornerstone content. Yoast SEO familiarity a plus.
- Passionate about blockchain technology.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of the crypto industry, current events, and overall technology trends.