Come join the CoinMover team and grow with us. We're small and new but we have an amazing growth plan for the coming decade that is pretty rad. If interested in any jobs listed below, please send a message to [email protected] with an introduction letter and your resume. Most importantly, catch our attention! Compensation, equity share, and all other benefits are negotiabe for the right candidate.
ATM Logistics Technician
CoinMover Bitcoin ATM is seeing a machine service technician perform all necessary tasks to keep our network of digital currency machines running trouble-free. No prior knowledge of these machines or tech required as its all-new anyway. Training is easy and fully paid.
- Drive a semi-frequent run to local digital currency ATMs in and around areas south of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Remove cash from ATMs and transport safely back to the head office(s), or to regional bank branches to deposit cash in company business accounts.
- Consistently ensure money retrieved is reconciled with the machine reported totals.
- Start part-time while you prove yourself. This position will easily grow into a full-time role very quickly. We're growing at an exponential rate.
- Able to drive a route south of Boston, up to and including mid-Cape Cod, and return to Boston many weekday evenings or all day on weekends as needed.
- Must hold an active Massachusetts driver's license and a reliable vehicle registered and insured in MA. We provide $2M+ in liability coverage over and above personal insurance.
- Must have an Android or iPhone with basic app knowledge so you can use our company applications for time tracking, messaging, e-mail, etc.
- Must be 21+ with the ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Agility, since engineers sometimes can work in odd postures and move a heavy machine once in a while.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED). Work ethic, interest in the industry and position, and rock-solid reliability are worth far more than any piece of paper from an educational institution.
- Former military, police, fire, or active Massachusetts CCP/LTC.
- Technology background or ability to learn how to perform routine maintenance on next-generation cryptocurrency digital currency machines.
- If you currently do or have worked for Loomis, Garda, Dunbar, Brink's, or another armored car service before, you're already basically hired.
- The coverage is mostly south of Boston. Think Braintree, Hanover, Plymouth, Hyannis, Bourne, New Bedford, Fall River, Attleboro, Wrentham, Middleboro, Brockton, Westwood.
- An ideal candidate would reside in a town central to the areas mentioned above, like anywhere in Plymouth, Norfolk, or Bristol counties.
- $25/hr per hour on the road. Plus,
- $0.30 per mile after-tax reimbursement for driving your vehicle.
- Corporate AMEX for extra expenses. Free dinners on the road. All that jazz.
- Company-paid cell phone bill.
- Additional benefits as we continue to expand month-over-month and add new employees in various areas.
Most importantly, the drive and desire to get in on a ground floor of a new startup and grow. You would potentially manage a fleet of other drivers in all 50 states and 1,000 machines. So, there's that to think about as well. Those with knowledge of the crypto industry who have other skills are welcome to apply as we have many openings and needs that aren’t clearly defined. Jack of all trade types are very welcome to apply.
Send your cover, resume, and something to catch our attention to: [email protected]